艾伦脱口秀第155期:遭鲨鱼袭击(在线收听) |
I'm looking at that. That doesn't seem right. I'd... That was... 我看了一下 这翻译的好像不对 I had an intern translate that.So any mistakes are not my fault. 实习生翻译的 有错误别来找我
Some other news out of Europe I wanna mention,this is an unbelievable true story. 还有来自欧洲的新闻 这个新闻令人难以置信
A couple in England just won the lottery for the second year in a row. 一对夫妇在英国连续两年 中了彩票
Both times they won over a million dollars. 每次奖金都超过了一百万美元
Some figured out the odds of that happening are like 283 billion to one. 有人算出他们中奖的概率 大约是2830亿分之一
And I wanted to talk to the couple so I contacted them. 我想采访这对夫妇 请连线他们
Here they are live via satellite from London.Hi!Can.. Can you hear me? 卫星直播 有请这对伦敦的夫妇 嗨 可以听到我吗
We have a connection? Yeah hello Ellen! Chip chip cheerio! 连上了吗 连上了 艾伦和观众朋友们大家好
Yeah.. Oh hello governor to you, and... Wow let's talk about this. 哇 你好 大老板 我们来谈谈这个问题吧
I can't believe you won the lottery twice in a row. 真难相信你连续两次都中奖了
What is your secret?I do say I think it's just luck. 你的秘诀是什么 我认为是幸运吧
The odds of winning the lottery one time are 14 million to one. 中一次彩票的概率为1400万分之一
They say you're more likely to be struck by lightning or attacked by a shark. 他们说这几率小的就好比 遭雷劈或者遭鲨鱼袭击
Blimey! What are the odds?I'm gonna miss you, girl.A shark! Help! 哎呀 概率是多少来着 我会怀念你的 老婆 一只鲨鱼 救命
Ahhhhhh! I'm being attacked by a shark.Is that... really? - Ah!! Shark!Ah! It's getting my head! 啊呜呜呜 我被鲨鱼袭击啦 这是真的吗 天哪 鲨鱼 天哪 它抓住我的头了
It.. It doesn't seem like a head your hand.No! It has my hand. God! It's going for the other one. 它抓的不是你的手吗 是我的手 我的天 它袭击另一只手了
Look! It.. It has both now?Stop it! Okay.The shark is going for my knee, it seems. 看 还有两只手吗 停下 好吧 鲨鱼要咬我的膝盖了
It doesn't seem like it's anywhere near your I think it may be going for my spine now.It looks like 它看起来咬不到啊 他快要弄断我脊骨了 看起来像是
you could get away. It's at your foot? Wait..It feels like you're.. 你可以跑的 你的脚还在吗 看起来你在
It's going for my foot.Are you lifting your foot to the shark?I don't think so. 它要袭击我的脚了 是你把脚放到鲨鱼身上的吧 不是这样的 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/457984.html |