艾伦脱口秀第175期:获得艾美奖提名(在线收听) |
It is getting worse,I mean like sometimes I talk,no one really understand what I said 情况变得越来越糟 我的意思是 有些时候我说话 没有人能真正懂得我在说什么 It must be really hard for you because you are very busy to have time to date. 你那么忙 忙得连约会的时间都没有 这会不会很难过
Yes.Very hard.But you know it happens.It does? yes. 恩 挺难过的 但是我还是和女孩子约会过的 真的吗 是的
Shock.I had no idea.Portia de Rossi. 我从来没有想到。Portia de Rossi.
You went from a hundred and thirty pounds to eighty two pounds. 你从130英镑瘦到了82英镑。
In her most interment interview.You promised you wouldn't make me cry 这是最触动她内心的访问 你向我保证过你不会把我弄哭的。
Aha. I didn't promise that.All right.Here we go. 呵呵,我可没那么保证过。 好了 我们继续我们的节目
Our first guest is in Ammy nominate actress who is stars on ABC hilarious hit show Modern Family check it out. 我们的第一位嘉宾获得了艾美奖提名的演员 她参演了ABC很火爆的幽默美剧 摩登家庭 来看看吧
my baby,do some more sleep one day.Mum,I'm fine.The hospital said I can go back to school. 哦 宝贝 再在家休息一天吧 妈妈 我很好 医生说了我可以去学校了
No.you don't even remember that day's experience. 不 你甚至都不记得那天发生了什么
I bally remember it.I remember crushing into the wall. 我记得非常的清楚 我记得撞到了墙上
And the ambulance drove me to the hospital That wasn't the ambulance that drove you 然后救护车把我送到了医院 送你到医院的不是救护车
But there was a signence that was your mother.I was not that loud. 但是我听到了警鸣声 那是你妈妈的声音 我没有那么大声
Cars were pulled over,honey.Please welcome Sofia Vergara. 你的叫声让汽车都停下来了 亲爱的 让我们欢迎Sofia Vergara. |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/458192.html |