艾伦脱口秀第187期:做些特别的事(在线收听

   Thank you very much.Have a seat,please.Have a seat everybody. 非常感谢 请坐下 请坐下,各位

  Thank you very much.I appreciate it.I'm glad you are here. 非常感谢 我很感激 很高兴你们在这里
  I'd like to take all that energy and all that love. 现在我想把所有的能量和所有的爱
  And I wanna send it to everybody in Oklahoma right now. 送给俄克拉荷马州的每个人
  Because before I start the show I just want you to know that 在我开始节目之前 我只想让你们知道
  our thought,our prayers are with everyone there everyone that was affected. 我们的关心 我们的祈祷 和每一个受灾的人在一起
  It is terrible,terrible thing that happened. 这很糟糕 很糟糕的事发生了
  But I assume that if you are watching the show right now. 但我想如果你现在在看节目
  You wanna take a break from the news and you wanna laugh for a little while. 你一定想从新闻中缓过来 开心一会儿
  That's what we are gonna do.That's what we are trying to do everyday. 这是我们将要做的 也是我们每天都试着去做的事
  So, that's what we do now.So,here's what I'm gonna do. 所以 这是我们将要做的事 这是我将要做的事
  You are here in a good day.I'm gonna do something special. 你们来对日子了 今天我要做些特别的事
  Cuz usually I come out here and I do the show and this is it.it's all taken place right here. 因为我总是从这里出来 主持节目 然后就这样了 一切都在这里发生
  But there's a backstage that nobody ever gets to see.Ijust come out here 但有一个没人见过的后台 我从那边出来
  and you go what's happening backstage you are wondering. 然后你们想后台发生了些什么
  Or maybe you don't wanna know,but So I thought I would give you a little tour. 或许你们不想知道 所以我想带你们参观一下
  So come with me.Don't you,no, you stay there. 跟我走 不 你呆在那儿
  The camera will come with me and I'm gonna show you what goes on backstage. 摄像机会跟着我 然后我将会给你看后台发生了什么
  Because there are a lot of...Hi,Tony,How are you.Good to see you.Me,too.Ok So,look at the door. 因为有很多的 你好 Tony 你好吗? 很高兴见到你 我也是 好 看这扇门
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/458204.html