艾伦脱口秀第193期:不是一个好例子(在线收听

   That's where he live.I mean.Maybe he lives in Pasadena. 那是他住的地方 我的意思是... 也许他住在帕萨迪纳

  Because he went that way.yeah.That's Pasadena. 因为他从这条路离开 对 那是帕萨迪纳
  he could be going...but that's Pasadena to me. 他可能去...但那边对我来说是帕萨迪纳
  That's the only way you can...You can only go to Pasadena when you turn right. 当你右转的时候 你只能去帕萨迪纳
  That's how I get there.Alright.well,yeah.That's how everyone gets there. 我是那样去的 每个人都是这么去的
  Oh God!I don't suggest doing that,people. 大家 我不建议这样做
  No.That's mortifying.But you did it. 绝对不 太丢人了 但你这样做了
  I know.I'm not a good example. 我知道 我不是一个好例子
  So you can see why people get excited 所以你可以知道为什么人们这么激动
  when they see celebrities and wanna do that.Uhhmm.Ok,so,all right,uh. 当看到名人时想拍视频 嗯哼 好吧 呃
  Let's talk about the thing that happened this morning.Eh,oh,ok. 让我们谈谈今天早上发生的事 呃 好吧 好吧
  Do you wanna talk about the thing happened this morning. 你确定要谈今天早上发生的事吗?
  Yeah.But we have to take a break.When we come back. 是 我们要休息一下 等我们回来
  We are gonna talk about the "thing" that happened this morning. 我们会谈论今天早上发生的事
  All right.All right?All righty.That's your call.All right,we will be back. 好的 好吗? 好 你说了算 好 我们马上回来
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/458211.html