艾伦脱口秀第429期:输球的原因(在线收听) |
I think we can all agree on that.Now Clay,I know this is a sensitive subject for you. 这不是明摆着吗 你最帅 虽然我知道对你来说是敏感话题 But I want to ask you about your playoff lost to Giants. 但我还是想问问 季后赛输给巨人队你是怎么看的
A lot of people credit the Giants pass rush, 许多人说是因为巨人队的传球跑阵
But personally,I think you lost because of this woman. 但我个人觉得你们会输全因为这位女士
They lost.The Packers were supposed to win the Super Bowl, 他们输了 绿湾包装工队本来能赢得超级碗的
And they didn't because you told me to put the sparkles on my nails. 他们输了全赖你 你费要让我去美甲
This is your fault,you told me to do the sparkles. 这都是你的错 你干嘛非要我去美甲
I told you not to do the sparkles,and you told me to do it.Cause it was pretty. 我说了别去做 你非说去做美甲 很漂亮
I don't care about pretty,I wanted the Packers to win the Super Bowl,Magan. 我才不管社么好不好看 我只想让包装工赢下超级碗 Magan
And I wore my Clay Matthews jersey,and I said,let me wear my Aaron Rodgers jersey,and you said no. 我现在穿着Clay Matthews的球衣 我说我要穿Aaron Rodgers的球衣的 是你偏不让我穿
She wore sparklely nails polish,that's why we lost. 她涂着金光闪闪的指甲油 这才是我们输球的原因
You can't advanced your nails and expect victory.No,no. 你不能秀着指甲还指望着胜利 的确 你不能
Well,those the words we can take right to the Super Bowl XLVI. 以上是我们对超级碗XLVL所作出的点评
Well,this is Ellen Sports Desk,I am Ellen Degeneres and I am Clay Matthews.Good night and good luck. 这里是Ellen体育台 我是Ellen Degeneres 我是Clay Matthews 晚安 好运 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/458794.html |