艾伦脱口秀第441期:激烈的电影(在线收听

 That's a scene from his new movie,Safe House, 刚才是他的新电影《藏身之所》的一个场景

With Ryan Reynolds,and you've got hurt in that,right? 和Ryan Reynolds一起演的 你在那里面受伤了是吗
I'm handcuffed,and like I cut the back out of the, 我被铐着 然后我要割开背面
He puts me in the trunk,So I cut the back out the trunk, 他把我放在汽车后备箱里 所以我要割开后备箱的背面
and I kicked it open,and I jumped out, 我把它踢开 跳出来
and I tried to throw the handcuff chain around his neck,to choke him to death.Right.It's a comedy. 然后我试着用手铐链拴住他的脖子 来勒死他 是的 是个喜剧
So when I went to reach,he was flown back this way by the car,and bang me in the eye. 所以我去够的时候 他随着车往后仰了一下 就砸到我眼睛上了
So did you continue on with the scene? 那你们继续拍了吗
Or did you go,Ow?yeah,no,we stopped. 还是你喊 啊 嗯 我们停了
Just swollen,right up,you know,but it was all right. 就一下肿起来 不过没关系
Oh man,I was gonna say,that looks like both of you could've gotten really badly hurt,during that scene. 哦天哪 我想说 看上去你们俩都很容易受重伤 在那样的场景中
We were doing some wild stuff.Yeah. 我们做的事很疯狂 是啊
You two together are really great.It was really great.Oh,yeah. 你们俩真的很棒 电影也很棒 是的
So It's very intense and um,and I think you're looking at the previews,when you see the previews, 所以这是个很激烈的电影 我想你们看了之前的预告片 当你看那些预告片时
You don't really know what it's really about.Tell people what it is about. 你不太知道究竟是关于什么的 告诉我们将的是什么
Well,it's,I play a sociopath basicall,a ex-CIA guy who becomes a traitor. 好 我扮演一个基本上反社会的人 一个背叛了的前中情局特工
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/458807.html