艾伦脱口秀第444期:毫不知情(在线收听) |
Well,this is the first time we've ever done something like this, 这还是我们第一次 我们以前还没做过这样的事 Clinton asked for our help,proposing to his girlfriend of three years,Stephanie. Clinton请我们帮他 向他交往三年的女友Stephanie求婚
He,Jeannie and bot of their families are on our Swaggin Wagon,around the corner from Stephanie's house right now. 他 Jeannie和他们两家的亲人在我们的旅行车里 现在就在Stephanie家不远处
I am gonna call Stephine first,she has no idea what's about to happen. 我先要给Stephanie打个电话 她对这件事毫不知情
Jeannie,you're ready,right?I'm ready.All right. Jeannie 你准备好了吧 准备好了 好
Hello.Hi,stephanie?yes.Stephanie,Hey,it's Ellen DeGeneres.How are you doing? 你好 你好 Stephanie吗 是我 Stephanie 我是Ellen DeGeneres.你好吗
Hi,how's it going?Hey,Stephanie.What's going on? 嗨 你好吗 嗨 Stephanie 你肿么了
I actually in bed right now.You're in bed? 我现在在床上 你在床上
You're supposed to be going out to dinner,Clinton called said he's running late. 你不是应该出去吃晚饭吗 Clinton说他可能会晚点到
Shut up right now.You shut up right now.You shut up. 不要再说了 你才别说了 你别说了
You're supposed to,you're supposed to meet him at the restaurant.And we have a car outside waiting. 你现在应该在餐厅和他见面啊 我们有辆车在外面等你
What do you mean you're in bed?Shut up. 你说你在床上是什么意思 别说啦
All right,listen,I hope you're dressed,because there's gotta be,there's gotta be someone at your door, 好了 听我说 我希望你穿着衣服 因为有人 有人会在你门口
Knocking any secoond now,because we have a car. 随时会敲你的门 因为我们有辆车
Do you hear someone at your door? 你听见有人敲门了吗
Oh,my god,I just changed out of my clothes and put my pajamas on.I'm so mad. 噢 天哪 我刚换了衣服穿上睡衣 我太生气了
Oh,see?I know,because he's running late.So just answer the door in your pajamas. 看我说的吧 我知道因为他迟到了 就穿着你的睡衣开门去吧 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ellenShow/458950.html |