kind of 有点儿;有几分;稍微
It was kind of sad.
有点儿让人悲伤。
I'm kind of hungry now.
我现在有点儿饿了。
I'm feeling kind of tired.
我感觉有点累。
I kind of like him.
我有点儿喜欢他。
A:Hi, Francis, morning! How are you doing today?
嘿,弗朗西斯,早上好!你今天怎样?
B:I had a bad start of the day. I was stuck in a bad traffic jam on my way and I missed my morning meeting.
今天我有一个糟糕的开始。我来的路上遇上交通堵塞了,而且我错过了今早的会议。
A:Indeed, I agree that is not a good start. How about the meeting? Did you miss anything important?
确实,我同意那不是一个好的开始。那会议怎样?你错过一些重要的东西吗?
B:It is ok. My boss briefs me later on.
还好。后来我老板简要给我介绍了一下。
A:Was he unhappy with you not attending the meeting?
你没有参加会议他不高兴吗?
B:Kind of. You know this traffic jam is really bad with so many new cars hitting the streets these days.
额,有点。你知道的,这些天如此多的新车上路,交通堵塞真的很严重。 |