《柯南脱口秀》第10期:毛脸笨斗士巡演(在线收听

  Wyatt,thank you for being here. 谢谢你能来

First question I have to ask you is the name of your comedy tour is "Furry dumb fighter."Yes,why? 我得先问你 你的相声巡演的名字“毛脸笨斗士” 是的 为什么
Because I needed a title.-That's it.-I just took three words.No,it was because 因为我需要个名字 -就这么简单 -我就随便用了三个词 其实是因为
I think from working on "The daily show." 我在《每日秀》工作过
People... they'll come up to me and they'll,they'll just be like what you do is so important. 会有人来跟我说 你做的事情很重要
Like you're speaking truth to power all those stuff... and it's like I'm not doing anything.Like I'm not. 你在剖析权利的真相什么的 我说 我什么都没做 我没有
Like I really make it out where it's like you're like a freedom fighter.And I was like... 他们说得好像我是自由斗士 但是我……
I'm not really a freedom fighter but if you say furry dumb fighter fast enough,it kind of sounds like freedom fighter. 我并不是个自由斗士 但如果你把毛脸笨斗士说得够顺溜 听起来还挺像自由斗士的
Like,that's kind of closer to what I am.Yeah. 那更接近我的本质
Yeah,well,last time you were on the show,you were promoting some standup you were gonna do 你上次来节目上的时候 你是来宣传你的相声表演
and you said you were worried about it because the club you're gonna to paly was across the street from where Dave Chapelle was playing 你说你很担心 因为你要表演的俱乐部街对面就是大卫·夏普表演的地方
and you're worried on one would see you 'cause they will all see Chapelle.Right,that's right. 你担心没人来看你 他们都会去看夏普 是的 没错
How'd that work out for you? 最后怎么样
Most of Madison,Wisconsin,did go see Dave Chappell. 威斯康辛州麦迪逊市大部分人 的确去看大卫·夏普了
Who knew?People came out to my show,my show was actually 谁能想到呢 人们来看我的演出 我的演出实际上
I think because I was able to promote it here,the venues,thank you very much. 我觉得 因为我在你的节目上宣传了 地点什么的 谢谢你
You know, you helped the ticket sales and then the other venue where Chapelle was at, 你帮我们卖了门票 夏普表演的另一个地方 
they actully reached out,they said thank you,you sold like three tickets for us.So... 他们来找我说谢谢你 你帮我们卖了三张票
They were already sold out.There were like three more people,you just reminded them they had tickets. 你的票已经卖完了 但是还有三个人 你提醒了他们 我们还有票
That's nice.You plugged a show that wasn't even yours. 那挺好的 你宣传了一场不是你的演出
No, that's what... I'm all about,using these opportunities to help anybody but me. 我就是这样 利用这些机会帮助除我以外的人
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kntkx/460743.html