《柯南脱口秀》第66期:突破性产品(在线收听) |
Possible Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee slammed the Obamas for letting their daughters listen to Beyonce. 共和党潜在总统候选人 麦克·哈克比 抨击奥巴马夫妇让女儿听碧昂斯的歌 Huckabee said might get chills to Nicki Minaj.That's how they roll. 哈克比说 我孩子都听麻辣鸡的 他们就喜欢这个
The tea party congressman,probably heard about this guy,the tea party congressman who sent a tweet that compared president Obama to Adolf Hitler.He's now apologized. 一名茶党议员 大家可能都知道了 发了一则推文 将奥巴马总统与希特勒相提并论 他现在表示了道歉
Not helping is that he apologized to Hitler. 不过更过分的是 他是向希特勒道歉
I think missed the point of that one.I think he did.I'm sorry.Why did he suddently become Austrian.I don't know.I'm sorry. 我觉得他没懂 是啊 好抱歉 他怎么突然变成奥地利人了 不知道 抱歉
Today in Srilanka,and I don't get to say that often. 今天 在斯里兰卡 这话我可不常说
Today in Srilanka,Pope Francis visited a Buddhist temple. 今天 在斯里兰卡 弗兰西斯教皇去拜访了一家佛教寺庙
When asked why he went to a Buddhist temp,the Pope said,just keeping my options open. 被问及原因时 教皇说 留条后路嘛
He said it's a dicey job market.You never know. 就业市场形势严峻啊 谁知道会怎么样
For the first time since 2007,first time,the FDA has approved a new device to treat obesity. 2007年来首次 食品及药物管理局批准了一种新治疗肥胖的仪器
This amazing breakthrough is called a vegetable. 这了不起的突破性产品是 蔬菜
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kntkx/460851.html |