《柯南脱口秀》第106期:别来烦我(在线收听

 Andy,let's go.It froze again.Ok,what. 安迪 赶紧的 又卡住了 好吧

so,ok,you know it's spinning,so we will just,did you see "Game of Thrones"on sunday? 在刷呢 我们 你周日看《权利的游戏》了吗
No,I didn't see it yet.How was it?It was intense. 不 没看呢 怎么样 好紧张啊
Dragons are so cool,and then there was like that prince or Duke 龙都好酷啊 还有那个亲王还是公爵的
Andy,you are just stalling.I want to know what time it is. 安迪 你在拖时间 我想知道时间
Oh,it's back.it's back.Ok,great.what time is it? 好了 回来了 好的 几点了
I found four recipes for lime biscuit. 我找到了四份青柠饼干的配方
Siri must have heard you.Siri,what is the time of day? Siri一定是听到你说话了 Siri 现在几点了
Playing Morris day and "The time". 播放 莫里斯·戴 《时间》
No,no siri,tell me the time,T-I-M-E.calling Tim e! 不 siri 告诉我时间 呼叫 蒂姆·伊
Who's Tim e,I don't know Tim e is. 蒂姆·伊是谁啊 我怎么知道
Hello.I'm sorry to bother you,do you know what time it is? 喂 抱歉打扰 现在几点了
Are you within of those apple watch as holes?Leave me alone. 你又是用苹果手表的混蛋吗 别来烦我
Andy,just forget it.I don't care what time it is anymore. 安迪 算了吧 我已经不想知道时间了
Apple doesn't make mistakes.It's probably my fault. 苹果是不出错的 一定是我不对
I'm going to call customer support.I just don't know all of the details. 我打给客户服务 我或许是忽略了什么
Fine.thank you for calling apple.If you recently purchased a new MAC book and wondering what happened to all of the holes for the cords,press one. 好吧 感谢致电苹果 如果你最近购买了新苹果笔记本 并想知道怎么插线孔都没了 请按1
If your iphone feels really,really hot inside your pocket and you wonder what's that is doing to your genitals,Press two. 如果你的Iphone在兜里很烫 你担心这对你的生殖器会有什么影响 请按2
If you purchased an apple watch and want to know what time it is,press three. 如果你购买了苹果手表 想知道几点了 请按3
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kntkx/460998.html