《柯南脱口秀》第141期:生活互相交织(在线收听

 The relationship between celebrity and their assistant is very complicated. 名人和助理之间的关系非常复杂

As you know,I have heard,by the way.which I want to ask you about in a second. 顺便说句 我听说你感同身受 我一会想问你这个 我很好奇
My assistant and I,yeah,I had the same assistant,for 5 1/2,almost 6 years now. 是的 我的助理一直没变 我们合作了五年半 将近六年了
Getting weird,huh?No,it's great.She will tell me to f-off,you know. 变得奇怪了吗 不 很棒 她会对我说滚蛋 你知道吗
What,you're crazy.Shut up,you know.She hits me and then I hit her.It's just craziness. 她会说 什么 你疯了 闭嘴 她打我 我也打她 非常疯狂
Sounds healthy.It will all be worked out in court. 听起来挺健康  一切都会在法庭上解决的
It's what happens after while.When you have this relationship with people,who you're involved with each other's lives and it gets really kooky. 合作一段时间后就会这样 你和他们产生了感情 你们的生活互相交织 感觉很古怪
So much isolation and protection that has to happen. 会牵涉到很多隔离及保护
Then you sort of like end up,kind of like hiring a buddy,a confidante. 结果你相当于 雇了一个好友 知己
Like somebody to organize your schedule,but in addition to that,like kind of live with you essentially. 某个为你安排日程的人 但是不仅如此 你几乎还和他住在一起
So yeah,it more complicated than just like go buy me tampons,because I'm embarrassed to go to right aid done it myself. 比 去给我买卫生棉条 因为我不好意思自己买 要复杂多了
I never asked her to buy me tampons.Sorry.One time I asked her to buy me tampons,and it's because I was making puppets. 我从没有让她给我买过卫生棉条 抱歉 我只让她给我买过一次卫生棉条 那是因为我在做木偶
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kntkx/461035.html