《柯南脱口秀》第167期:专门负责照相(在线收听) |
I mean sometimes like you know dads will come up to me with their daughters and be like lick my daughter,go ahead. 有的时候我会遇到父亲带着女儿来 对我说 舔我女儿啊 请吧 Or go ahead,lick him.I get that too. 请吧 舔他吧 我也遇到过
That is just being on television.Really you have dads that come up and say lick my daughter.That's crazy. 电视人物就这样 真的有父亲来叫你舔他女儿的情况吗 简直疯狂啊
You know what's crazy,I had one guy that came up to me and he goes I'm going to take picture,right. 疯狂的是 有个人来找我 我想跟你拍张照片
and pulls out a rubber horse head,and he goes you got to get on my back,and you can ride me around the room,and I was like,no I'm not. 他拿出一个橡胶马头 你骑到我背上 在屋子里骑我 我说这不行啊
Then he looks at his friend and says he won't even do it. 然后他看着他朋友 说 他不肯啊
And his friend takes his rubber horse heand and goes,oh. 他朋友把他的橡胶马头拿出来摔地上了
Come on.Oh,man,he is no fun.Did one guy wear the horse head just to take the picture? I guess. 拜托 天呐 太没劲了 有个人还专门负责照相吗 大概是吧
Can I do something really quick?Yes. 我能快速做件事吗 嗯
Happy birthday,Mom.You got to meet my mom. 生日快乐 妈妈 你该认识我妈妈
I like how you gave the sign of the devil.You have to meet my mom. 我喜欢你比划魔鬼的手势 你得见到我妈妈才明白
Happy birthday mom.Fantastic. 生日快乐 妈妈 太棒了
Got to ask you about this.This season your character Daryl got so hungry,he ate a worm. 这事得问问你 这一季中 你的角色达瑞尔因为极度饥饿而吃了虫子
Incredible scene,Did you really eat that worm because it looked like you ate a worm.You know I wanted to. 很不可思议的一场戏 你真吃下去了吗 看上去好像是动真格的呢 我想的
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kntkx/461056.html |