《柯南脱口秀》第174期:迪士尼乐园大火(在线收听

 I didn't want you to stop.I just want you to see my watch. 我不希望你们停下 我只想让你们看到我的表

That didn't mean we were running low.Yeah,any time! 这意思不是我们没时间了 随便鼓吧
Six-hour show tonight.That would be horrible. 今晚节目有六小时 那多可怕啊
To be a whole four hours of you and me shaving and eating. 整整四小时就是我们刮胡子 吃东西
Like a telethon with no phone bank.Exactly. 就像不说话地煲电话粥 是啊
Excellent show tonight.I've never said that before.Check the tape. 今晚节目很棒 这话我从没说过 自己翻录像啊
That pretty much starts every show.But we've got a great one tonight,we gonna have a good time. 每期节目都这么开场的 今天节目很棒 我们会很开心
So much to talk about.I don't know if you heard,Over the weekend a fire broke out at Disneyland. 很多可聊 大家或许知道了 周末迪士尼乐园发生火灾
Did you hear about that?Fire broke out at Disneyland. 大家听说了吗 迪士尼乐园着火了
Witnesses say the fire in Disneyland spread like measles at Disneyland.It's horrible. 目击者称迪士尼乐园大火像迪士尼乐园的风疹一样蔓延 多可怕啊
Exciting sports news,UFC champ Ronda Rousey beat her opponent in 14 seconds. 令人激动的体育新闻 终极格斗锦标赛冠军朗达·罗西14秒内就击败了对手
She was on the show last week and she predicted she would win. 她上周还来做过节目 还说自己能赢
Beat her opponent in 14 seconds.So here's the latest, 14秒钟就击败了对手 最新新闻
A former NFL player said if he had eight weeks to train he could beat Ronda Rousey in a fight. 一名前美国橄榄球联盟球员称 他如果训练八周 就能打败朗达
When they heard the NFL said,not helping. 美国橄榄球联盟听说后 表示 帮倒忙啊
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kntkx/462252.html