《柯南脱口秀》第189期:首次银幕触电(在线收听

 And at the end of it,they put up a clip,and they put up a picture of Jonathan banks and it is me. 最后 他们发布了一段短片 放上了乔纳森·班克斯的照片 结果是我

So a whole nation wants you captured and they put your picture up. 所以整个国家都想逮捕你 他们放上了你的照片
Because why?Because someone in the government just googled your name and got that face? 为什么啊 因为政府人员谷歌了你的名字 看到了那张脸吗
If indeed there is this man,Jonathan banks,that works for the CIA, 如果真有这么个人 中情局工作的乔纳森·班克斯
you know,you think he could have at least gotten into touch with me,said sorry about that,you know, 你会想着 他至少可以跟我取得联系 说 对此很抱歉
or mayby he feels really good about it,thinking,boy,they don't have my picture,they got that guy's picture. 或者他感觉很棒 想着 天呐 他们没搜到我的照片 搜到了那个人的照片
That's not something a CIA agent wants to straighten out. 中情局特工可不想澄清这种事
They're got his name and they want your picture up.He's not upset about that.You must scared at all for real? 他们知道了他的名字 但是贴出了你的照片 他对此不会生气 你真的很害怕吗
What are you going to do?It's just out there.My wife wasn't really crazy about it. 你还能怎么做 都放出来了 我妻子并不害怕
No,and my mama actually worked for the CIA at a time back in the early 1950's. 不 我妈妈实际上在20世纪50年代早期是为中情局工作的
Really?yeah.Maybe you are involved.Maybe I am. 真的吗 是啊 也许真跟你有关 是啊
You've been acting for over 40 years,your first project,your first appearance on screen was an educational film called,thanks a lot. 你演戏40多年了 你的第一部作品 首次银幕触电是一部教育片 名叫 非常感谢
We have to see this.Your parents slap you,huh?I don't know what you're talking about. 我们得看看 你父母扇你耳光 对吧 我不知道你在说什么
We make a lot of these shows and that was weeks ago.Weeks ago. 我们做了很多这种节目 那是几周前的事了 几周前
I'm in the mood for march now.Spring is in the air.Do you think he's going to see this coming? 我现在要过三月了 春天快来了 你们觉得他会料到这句吗
Acting over 40 years,your first film was an educational film for school systems called "Linda's film on menstration" 你演戏了40多年 第一部电影是一部为了学校拍的教育片 名叫《琳达关于月经的电影》
Let's take a look at this film. 我们来看看这部电影吧
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kntkx/462271.html