《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第2期:准备跳伞(在线收听

 My best bet is aimed for frozen water. It's like a frozen lake.  最保险的胜算就是降落在结冰的水面 看上去湖面已经结冰了。

What I will do is throw this smoke grenade and mark it on the lake.  我要做的就是将烟雾弹扔下去 在湖面上做个记号
And as long as I land near this, I'm not gonna hit these boulders. 只要降落在烟雾弹附近  我就不会撞上巨砾
The army uses a smoke grenade to check the wind before dropping in the hole start to ruin. 军队通常在降落前 利用烟雾弹来确定风向
My grenade is hit the lake, that's my target. 烟雾弹已经扔到湖上  目标确定
Now to position the jumper. You set to got to the frozen lake, yeah you set? 现在开始定位跳伞高度吧 准备好跳伞了吗
I did. Yeah, I got it. Okay, lucky you!Raise up a bit. Let it be more. Already the height.10,000 feet.10,000 feet. OK. Let's go, friend. 准备就绪 好的  祝你好运 升高一点 再高一点 高度合适 1万英尺 一万英尺 可以了  准备跳了
I'm taking a few basic survival tools. My film crew will follow me. 我带着求生会用到的基本工具  摄制组紧随其后
Time to put the cord. On 3000 feet above the ground, now I need to find my smoke marker. 该打开降落伞了 在距离地面3千英尺的高空中 我需要找到我的烟雾弹
There is smoke, and I got to hit the point. 烟雾弹在那儿  我正好在目标区
If I miss the smoke, I land the ground to hit the rocks. 如果我不在它附近   我就很容易在着陆时撞到岩石
Be so easy to break or kill me. This is one jump I cannot afford to get wrong. 跌得粉身碎骨 这次跳伞绝不能出差错
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463640.html