《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第31期:永远别抱怨(在线收听

 Now to warm up as quick as possible. 现在得赶紧暖和起来

I learned very early on, never to complain about being cold. 我老早就明白  永远也别抱怨 感觉太冷
And in the military what would happen if you've ever said, "I'm a bit cold." 在军队中 如果你说  我觉得有点冷
they got say, "Sir we have a very easy solution, 他们会说  "先生 这太好办了
two hundred push-ups.and it always works.Time to get this raft bulit. "做两百个俯卧撑" 这种方法屡试不爽 是时候造筏子了
What I want to do here is just make a framework. 我现在要做的是 一个框架
around which I gonna weave all of the little branches, 框架周围我要围一圈小树枝
to make it like a doughnut raft. 它看起来像是一个甜甜圈饼筏
I am using dead wood -- less pliable but more buoyant. 我选用枯树枝  虽不易弯折但更易上浮
Then you need all of these polystyrene as the next layer, 然后把这些聚苯乙烯围成第二层
and then use tarpaulin to wrap around it, try to make it watertight as possible. 然后用这个防水布 把它围起来  尽可能使它防水
And I sit in the middle.I'm gonna tie it together with parachute cord. 我就坐在中间 我用降落伞绳把它绑在一起
Now, tying with tarp,a good little trick is to get anything that's stone,even, one of these, hickory nuts. 绑紧防水布 有一个小窍门就是找到一些石质的东西 甚至是  这种山核桃
Grap one of those,put inside the tarp.Twist. Clove hitch. 拿一个 放进防水布里面 拧紧  打一个双套结
Tie it down. Job's a good one.Ok, let's get this thing in the water. 把它系好  就能固定好了 好了  把它弄进水里
Now, for a field test.Ok, that's set. 现在实地试验一下 准备好了
It floats,and it's keeping me well out of the freezing water.Ok, we're out of here. 筏子浮起来了   它能使我不必接触冰冷的河水 好了  我们要离开这里了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463669.html