《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第38期:饱餐一顿(在线收听

 He's calling now.What he's doing is trying to get other pigs in to come and help him. 它在不停地嚎叫 试图召集附近的 同类过来救它

So, really, I want to finish this as quickly as I can. 所以我得尽快 把它干掉
I'm going to do this quickly and humanely. 我要用快速而且人道的方法解决掉它
This is why they're formidable beasts to hunt with pit bulls. 这就是为什么农民要用斗牛犬来猎杀这些猛兽
They are strong,powerful,and when cornered,very aggressive. 它们身强体壮 力大无穷 而且当它们身陷囹圄时 攻击性大大增强
But there's masses of meat on this and masses of stuff that I can use off it. 不过现在我弄到很多的肉 还有许多可以利用的材料
But I'm pretty beat.I can use the pig's muscle sinew for cordage, 不过我真的累坏了 我能把野猪的肌腱做成绳索
its fat for fuel,and the hide for clothing. 把脂肪作为燃料 还能把皮做成衣服
But my first priority is a square meal. 但我先要饱餐一顿
I want to get it back to camp and cooked as quickly as possible. 把野猪带回营地  尽快煮了它
First to get a fire going,and I've found the perfect fire starter. 第一件事是生火 我找到了完美的引火材料
A good way of getting tinder is just to split these bulrushes down the middle. 寻找易燃物的一个好办法 就是从中劈开 这些纸莎草
And then you get this dry core of it inside, 然后把里面干燥的核心部位 抠出来
and that takes a spark really nice and easily.Fire is essential here. 用这些来生火 会相当容易 在这里火是必不可缺的
Nighttime temperatures drop well below freezing,and I've got some serious cooking to do. 夜间气温会降到了零度以下 我得赶紧煮些吃的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463677.html