《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第70期:丛林的夜幕降临(在线收听) |
And in Vietnam, the mosquitoes can be ferocious. 在越南 蚊子是相当凶猛的 and a story of one USA soldier driven so mad by them, 有个故事就是讲 一名美国士兵被它们逼疯了
he ended up sleeping in a paddy field underwater, 最后他跑到稻田的水里睡觉
just his head poking out,and on his head, he wore a gas mask. 只把头露在外面 他在头上还带了个氧气面罩
Now, this is gonna help keep them away.Most of Vietnam is a malaria zone. 这个有助于赶走它们 越南大部分地区都是疟疾高发地带
You should never underestimate the danger of malaria. 你可不要低估了疟疾的厉害
About a million people die of it worldwide every year. 每年全世界都有无数人死于疟疾
A smoky campfire will keep the worst of the mosquitoes off and possibly save your life. 烟熏火燎的营火可以赶走最凶猛的蚊子 说不定也救了你一命
There you go.Improvised chopsticks.Grilled scorpion. 开饭了 自制简易筷子 烤蝎子
I've eaten loads of scorpions before,but they've always been raw and disgusting, 我之前吃过很多的蝎子 但大多都是生的 很恶心
But when you cook them,they are actually quite nice. 但如果把它弄熟吃 味道还真不错
Oh man. These mosquitoes.Just relentless here. 见鬼 这些蚊子 真是没完没了的
They often talk about when it gets dark in the jungle, 当丛林的夜幕降临 它们开始喋喋不休
the whole place just comes alive.They talk about the night shift coming on. 万物复苏 它们说该值夜班了
And I know what they mean.Just sounds...like the whole place is alive which I guess it kind of is, really. 我懂它们的意思 听上去好像在说 这里一片生机勃勃 我猜真的就是这个意思
Just makes it hard to sleep, you know? 真令人难以入睡
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463751.html |