《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第82期:学会随机应变(在线收听

 Bull's eye.Feels like it's caught.And that's probably as good as I'm gonna get. 正中目标 我感觉抓得很牢 不会再有比这还好的效果了

Let's bring this back. Okay.Facing terrain like this,a rope is too precious to leave behind. 拉回来一点 遇到这种地形 绳子太重要了  不能随便丢弃
Once I get across,I want this back. 等我过去了 我还要把绳子收回来
What I've still got, though, is a chain from the trap,and then this bit of bone, as well. 我手上现在拿的是捕兽器上的铁链 还有一块骨头
Let's get this around here.Threading the rope through the chain should stop it snagging when I try to retrieve it. 把铁链在这绕上一圈 把绳子绑在铁链上 能防止我在收回绳子的时候遇到障碍
Well, what I do is use this bone to go straight through the splice of both strands. 我要把这块骨头直接穿进 这两股绳子中间
You know, this is the mind-set you need to be in.You've got to improvise. 你应该具有这样的心态 你要学会随机应变
Now, to make a cord from the leftover rope. 现在我用剩下的绳子做一根细绳
And that's gonna be the retrievable trigger,and then once I'm across and paid all of this stuff out, 这样就做好了这个 回收绳子用的机关了 等我过去了 我就把这根骨头拉出来
once this pulls out,that's gonna release and come through. 一旦这块骨头被抽出来 绳子就松开了  就可以回收了
Okay, let's get this set and give it a go. 好  我们把这个弄好  来试一下
The tyrolean traverse is a method used by climbers and mountain troops to get from one high point to another. 登山者或山地部队都使用提洛尔攀登法 从一个高地去另一个高地
With your torso above the rope,loop one leg over and allow the other to hang down and act as balance. 身体保持在绳子上方 一只脚缠着绳子 另一只脚就悬吊着来保持平衡
The rope's  holding so far.This is good. 绳子 到目前为止都撑住了 这是好事
It's definitely quite a squeeze on the old meat and two veg,but there's no doubt this is a long, long way down, this. 老实说  我下面被压的挺厉害 但毫无疑问 还有很长一截要爬
This is working quite nicely, but...Bad place for the anchor to slip!Bad, bad place! 这个绳子相当牢固  但是 坏了  爪钩那头松了 天煞的地方
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463763.html