《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第90期:沙漠生存指南(在线收听

 Desert-survival guides dictate that the best way to avoid heat and dehydration is to travel by night. 沙漠生存指南中写道 避免高温炽热和脱水的最好办法 就是在夜间行进

But this rough terrain is scarred by deep, unpredictable chasms. 但是夜间行走在这种崎岖不平的地面上 极易跌下不可预知的深谷而受伤
It's not a risk I'm willing to take.I'm gonna find somewhere to make camp. 我可不愿意冒这个险 我要找个地方扎营
Look, there's a whole cave up here.Check this out.This sort of place is gonna be perfect. 看  这有一个山洞 进来检查下 在这种地方扎营再合适不过了
Still a few bones around,but by the look of these yeah, these are brittle and way old. 周围还残留着一些动物骸骨 但是仔细观察之后 你会发现  这些骸骨相当脆  估计有些日子了
This hasn't been used for a long time.The only place I'm vulnerable from is the front. 这个山洞已经很久没有动物来过了 在这里唯一有可能受到攻击的方向 就是前面
Actually might be worth trying to build some sort of defense here. 事实上我们可能需要 在这布置一点屏障才行
This part of Texas is home to a large and very active cougar population, 德州这一带是生猛的巨型美洲狮的老家
known locally as mountain lion not a predator you'd want to bump into at nighttime. 在当地也被称为山狮 你可不想在夜里碰到这些家伙
Now, this stuff is gonna act as a kick-ass barricade. 这种东西可以用来作为犀利的屏障
it's called devil's walking stick.See the spines along that? 它的外号叫恶魔的手杖 看见这上面的刺了吗
It's gonna go straight through your fingers,but if you look down at the bottom of it, 它能直接划破你的手指 但是如果你看一下它的底部
there are no spines down here,which means I can make my defense out of loads of these. 这里却没有刺 所以我就可以用这种植物来当我的屏障
I'm gonna collect a few of these to place across the cave entrance. 我要收集一些这种植物   把它们放在山洞的入口处
Okay, that will do for this bit.Now, if I make a fire in this corner,that's gonna protect me here, as well. 好了  这样应该就没问题了 如果我现在在这个角落生个火 火堆也能保护我
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463771.html