《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第106期:强制让自己休息(在线收听

 One of the challenges of having 22 hours of daylight everyday 白昼时间长达22个小时是个挑战

is just your body clock gets completely thrown off. 这会让你的生物钟紊乱  
It's hard to know when to stop and take a break. 不知何时该停下来小息一下
One of the golden rules of survival is you've got to give yourself time to rest and to recover. 生存的黄金法则之一 就是要适当休息以便恢复体力
And really then it just becomes a discipline to make yourself stop. 最后这就成为一种戒律 强制让自己休息
It's time for me to take a break.And this looks like a good place to rest up. 是该休息一下了 这儿看来挺适合休息
Actually, this might work.You know, my number-one priority is protection from bears. 这儿还不错 优先需要考虑的就是 防范来自熊的攻击
And when you get a good overhanging face like this, 上面有这种突出的岩石
a few trees leaning against it,and you've also got a fishing net, 还长着几棵树 还有渔网
I can make myself some way of sleeping off the ground. 我可以把自己吊起来睡觉
I've also still got my rope,which will play a crucial part in my plan. 我还带着绳子   这可是我计划中必不可少的东西
There, you see this?And that is probably about the weight of one man. 这里  看见了吗 大约相当于一个男人的体重
If we get this rope around it,put it then up over one of those trees 把绳子缠住它 把它绕到那边的树上
and down over there, it could act as a counterweight to lift me off the ground to sleep. 然后垂下来  就可以起到秤锤的作用 从而把我吊起来睡觉
Standard tree platform is not a good option here,black bears are excellent climbers. 在树上睡觉并不是一个好的选择 黑熊可是攀爬的高手
By using this design, there'll be no way for them to climb up. 通过这种设计  黑熊就没有办法爬上来
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463890.html