《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第120期:危险就在身边(在线收听) |
This whole place looks like it's dead and rotten,and it smells like it, too. 这个地方看起来死气沉沉 腐烂破败 闻起来也是这个气息 Every environment presents its own specific obstacles and its own specific sense of dangers. 每个环境都有其特殊的障碍 散发着独特的危险气息
One threat you have little known control over is wildlife.Be on your guard at all times. 其中一个知之甚少的威胁就是野生动物 你要随时保持警惕
The wild bison is coming straight this way.The cattle is coming.Do not wanna mess with them. 野牛正朝这个方向来了 牛来了 可想别惹他们
Drop back, a long baby alligator just steps up,and look at this guy. 退后 一条长型鳄鱼宝宝靠近我了 看看这家伙
Alligators have the most powerful jaws of any reptiles,If you're attacked, go for its eyes and its snout. 短吻鳄的下颚是爬行动物中最有力的 如果遭到攻击 你要打它的眼睛和鼻子
It's that how they catch a prey.Whack its tail the same time with its head. 这就是短吻鳄捕食的方式 猛击它的尾巴和头部
Snakes can be found worldwide and also some places That can be killing.And wherever you find snakes, you find danger. 蛇类遍及世界各地 它能置你于死地 一旦发现蛇 危险就在身边
when handling a snake,you always gonna watch what's going on with its head,especially when it's poisonous. 对付蛇时 你要随时观察它头部的动向 特别是毒蛇
OK.I press its head down.Okay, I got it.That is a beautiful snake but pretty poisonous. 好了 我把蛇头按住了 我抓住它了 这条蛇虽然美丽但却含有剧毒
The bite soon inject this like cytotoxic venom. 他咬人的同时会迅速注入细胞性毒液
Straining to you like numb, paralyse your arm for few days. 使你感到麻痹 让你的手臂麻木好几天
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463904.html |