《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第125期:学到关键技巧(在线收听

 Oh, that's-- that's great.Definitely great, yeah.Then just rub soles. 太棒了  有效了 太棒了 有摩擦了

Sometimes, a key skill you learned in one of environment would help you overcome a problem and a completely different landscape. 有时候  在某个环境中学到的关键技巧 会帮你克服难题的 哪怕是在一个完全不一样的环境中
In the bed lands of South Dakota where the earth literally slips away from under your feet,ice climbing techniques become key. 在南达科塔的土地 脚下的沙土不停的滑落 冰上行走的技巧 就是关键了
Look, I actually use a bit of this dead bush to make myself bit of, uh,ice axes. 我折了一些 枯死的灌木条 给我自己做一个冰斧
Now then,it's gonna do as an axe,put in and pull off. 现在这样就 可以当作斧子用了 嵌入 拔出
One more those and they'll help me get out of this place.Look, this is working quite nicely. 再做一个 就可以让我离开这个地方了 看  这个用起来 非常顺手
And I know they would be the precious ice axes in the world. 我觉得这简直就是 世界上最好的冰斧
But at the moment,I'm doing the job Wherever you find yourself in the world,someone will be there before you. 但是这个时候 我还是爬上去再说 无论你去哪儿 总有人先你一步
Definitely an old mine it looks long since abandoned. 显然是一个旧矿址 看起来 已经荒废很久了
The people might be long gone and what they leave behind could be your saving grace. 这里的人已经走了 他们留下的东西 会很有用的
Now that can use Opened car tyr. Cut it into stripe and cord it using for spring snares. so I can take that with me. 这个可以派上用场 一个车轮胎 切成条状 用作绳索 也可以用作弹簧陷阱 我要带走这个
And see what else we can find here. 看看还能找到什么
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463927.html