《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第128期:理想的救生食物(在线收听) |
Oh, my goodness!This one has been living there a very, very long time 我的天 这条应该在这里 待了很久很久了 I'm gonna eat I'm gonna to eat for a week of these. 我得吃这个 这一周我都得靠吃这些为生
Pound for pound,insects like these contain more protein than beef or fish,as a perfect survival food. 相对而言 这样的昆虫幼虫其实比 牛肉和鱼富有更多的蛋白质 是理想的救生食物
She actually ranks,as one of the worst things,I've ever, ever, eaten... 它真是名副其实 是我所吃过的东西里 最难吃的食物之一
Snakes make a much more substantial meal,if you catch them. 如果你能捉条蛇 倒是很实在的一顿饭
But treat poison species with great respect,some can strike more over four foot. 对待毒蛇一定要毕恭毕敬 有些攻击距离超过4英尺
Use a long stick or rock and aim for its head.Even once it's dead,be wary. 用一个长棍或是岩石 以它的头为攻击目标 即使它已经死了 依旧要保持警惕
The venom can remain active for days.Even off its head, you see that? 毒液数天内都有活性 即便是头掉了 看到了吗
fangs on that,like needle can hypodermic That's still capable of killing you,even now. 毒牙还在 像是能扎人的针 这牙依旧可以毒死你 甚至是现在都能毒死你
The safest thing is to bury it. 最安全的做法就是埋掉它
All meat should be cocked thouroughly to kill bacteria. 所有的生肉都必须煮熟灭菌之后才能吃
But if you got no way to start a fire,you will be forced to eat it raw. 如果你没法生火 就只能生吃了
See a little blood coming out from the jag over there 看到缺口里流出来的血了吗
I'm not really in a murder scene of survival situation.It's food and life 我并不是在生死关头的 屠杀现场 这是食物 意味着活命
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463931.html |