《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第140期:平安回家的决心(在线收听) |
Roof looks good enough.See if I can find a way up there. 这屋顶看起来不错 看看能不能想个办法上去 For thousands of Katrina victims,the roof was the only safe place to be. 对于成百上千的卡特里娜难民来说 屋顶就是最安全的地方
A way from the flood waters and the dangerous swarms of wild life,those after washout, were their homes. 脱离洪水 脱离成群结队的野生生物 一场洗劫过后 那里就是他们的家
It was also the best place to get noticed, located, and rescued. 同样那里也是被发现与定位 最终得到营救的最佳地点
And that's gonna be the same for me.The helicopter has spotted me. 对我来说同样如此 直升机已经锁定我了
And then give them this big internationa distress signal:a big "Y". 然后只要向他们做出这么个 国际通用的求救标志 一个大"Y"
It means: Yes, I need help.In the harsh conditions of the desert,settlement just scares. 意思是说 是的 我需要帮助 沙漠的艰苦环境 使得定居者敬而远之
You could be walking for days before you see signs of life. 有可能走上好些日子才能看到生命的迹象
Ah, buildings!Countries! And people.And that would mean one thing:you are safe.Merci. 有建筑 是村子 还有人 这意味着一件事情 你得救了 谢谢
In most cases, head for the coast.99% of the world's population live by water. 大部分情况下 尽量朝向河岸走 世界上99%的人口 傍水而居
Follow the shore line,and you will find people. 沿着水岸走 就能找到人烟
What I've minded up in this place is that nature is enssentially neither for us nor agains us. 在这地方 我想起来 大自然与我们 本质上非友 亦非敌
And what determines whether we'll survival or not is us human 决定我们生存与否的 是人类自己
our common sense and ultimately are determination to make a Homo one peace. 还有常识 以及平安回家的 决心
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/463979.html |