《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第166期:计划下一步行动(在线收听) |
The first priority is to cross the island. 第一要务就是要穿过小岛 The far shore faces east towards Panama. 远处朝东的海滩与巴拿马隔海相望
Only once you know what lies beyond can you plan your next move. 只有看到了那片海域的情况 你才能计划下一步行动
After five minutes, I'm across.Just nothing as far as the eye can see. 五分钟之后 我横穿了小岛 目之所及 空空如也
Quite an intimidating sight when you see that much ocean. 乍看这样一片汪洋还真有点吓人
With no sign of land and no chance of immediate rescue, 没有陆地的踪迹 也无立即获救的可能
you need to search your island for resources 你就需要在小岛上找寻一些物资了
anything that will help you stay alive and help you to escape. 即任何能让你活着 帮你逃生的东西
There's a beach below.It's a good place to start the search. 下面有一片沙滩 从这里入手是个不错的选择
Just see how dry all this is.But there's also this rock. 看看这都干成什么样了 但也有这种岩石
It's porous, which means when it rains, 这类岩石多缝隙易渗透 就是说下雨时
it's just gonna run straight through it and not collect. 雨水会直接渗透过去 无法储存
And that's why finding freshwater is gonna be so hard here. 这就是为什么这里淡水这么难找
Okay, let's get down to the beach, see what we find down there. 到下面的沙滩去 看能找到什么
Dead booby.It stinks.Well, there's nothing on here really for me. 一只死鲣鸟 臭死了 它身上没什么有用的
Might take the head...might be able to use that, actually. 把头留着吧 说不定用得着
Beaches are rich hunting grounds. 海滩上总是会有很多好东西的
Hey, look, you see what all the tide's washed up here. 看 海浪冲上岸的东西都在那儿
Wherever you are in the world,you'll often find signs of human garbage. 无论世界哪个角落 你总能看到人类的垃圾
Look, see all of this rubbish?There's a lot of stuff I can use here: 看到这堆垃圾了吗 里面有好些东西用得上
fishing nets, plastic bottles, and driftwood.It's a treasure trove. 比如渔网 塑料瓶 还有浮木 真是找到宝贝了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464005.html |