《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第169期:面临艰难的抉择(在线收听) |
I'm on a Pacific island west of Panama. 我身在巴拿马西面的一座太平洋小岛上 Surrounded by miles of open water,if you are stuck here, you'll be faced with a stark choice. 周围是一望无际的公海 要是受困于此 你将面临艰难的抉择
Lot of harsh decisions for the survivor to make. 幸存者有很多艰难的决定要做
It's just whether to stay or whether to go,on an island like this. 在这样一座岛上 是坚守待援还是迅速逃离
But what's important is you make these decisions while you're feeling strong, while you're thinking clearly, 但重要的是 在作出决定时 要保证身体状况良好并且思路清晰
you know, because what happens if you think of this as your health and this line as time, 原因在于 比方说纵轴是你的健康状况 横轴是时间
you're gonna start off feeling strong,but as you dehydrate, 刚开始的时候会觉得体力充沛 但随着你开始逐渐脱水
you don't get enough food, you don't get enough nutrients, 而且食物不足 营养物摄入不够
eventually you're gonna reach a point here where you're deteriorating fast. 最终你就会到达这个临界点 在这里你的身体状况会迅速恶化
Once you reach that point,this island becomes your prison. 一旦到了这个时间点 这座岛就成了你的监狱了
So what matters is make all your big decisions up this end of the curve, 所以要在曲线的最上端的这段时间内 把重要的决定都做好
where you're feeling mentally and physically strong. 这个时候你在体力充沛 意志坚强
Ultimately I plan to build a raft,but before setting out to sea, you need supplies. 最终我决定做一个筏子 但驶入大海之前 得找点补给
I'm gonna search the island to stockpile food and, above all, water. 我要在岛上搜寻 以收集些食物 还有最重要的淡水
Now, actually, look, you see there's water coming down there all these drips. 看那 这儿有水淌下 一滴一滴的
Mmm. that's fresh, as well.So even though it looks bone-dry up here, 不咸 是淡水 虽然上面看上去干干的
water is gonna seep through the rock, and it's coming out of here. 但还是有水从石头里渗出来
And when you've got as little freshwater as there is on this island,every little drop is precious. 在这座岛上 很难找到些许淡水 每一滴都弥足珍贵
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464008.html |