《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第176期:继续觅食之旅(在线收听

 Very quickly, you can build up a good covering layer. 很快  你便可搭起一个遮风挡雨之所

And then if it does rain,I also want to be able to collect that water, 如果真的下雨了  我还想收集一些雨水
and just use another of these banana leaves for that. 就用其他这些蕉叶来收集雨水吧 
You can see that's a really nice, natural funnel all the way down, 你看这从上到下 是个绝好的天然漏斗 
and this will fill up in like a minute if it's a torrential rain.Okay, good job. 如果是暴雨的话大概一分钟就能盛满水了 好嘞  都搞定了
Night falls fast here. 黑夜悄然而至
With just 500 miles north of the equator,where the sun rises and falls vertically 此处位于赤道北面500英里 太阳直升直落  黑夜降临地很快
With the darkness comes rain. 雨伴着黑夜而来
A roaring fire will keep me warm and allow me to cook my triggerfish. 一堆旺火能保暖  还能用来烤鱼
Fire, food, and shelter are vital, 火  食物以及遮蔽之所都是不可或缺的
but the survivor needs something else which drives him to make it out alive. 但是要活下去   还需要一些别的东西来支撑
For me,where I always kind of think of it as the three "F"s. 对我而言 我总是心里念着那三个"F"
My family, the faith,and of good friends. 我的家人  信念   还有好朋友
And ultimately it's all about keeping your hope and your spirits high, 到最后阶段  心怀希望 意志坚强  才能活下来
and that's what does it for me. 对我来说这很有效
As a new day dawns, I continue to hunt for food. 新的一天开始了  我继续觅食之旅
I got an oyster.And water. 我弄到了一只牡蛎 还要寻找水源
Soon I'm gonna leave this island,and every last drop will count. 很快我将离开这座岛 每一滴水都不能浪费
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464015.html