《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第187期:举步维艰(在线收听

 No one here will be found a place like this. 没有人会乐意待在这个地方 

A little bit airy as bad is dark, dank and seny with here you ever gonna find. 阴森  令人毛骨悚然 这或许是你所能找到的 最阴暗 最潮湿  最危机四伏的地方了
It's quite welcome in first Chinese jungle. 这就是中国的热带丛林给我的待遇
This is the end of the creek.We need to get out of this. 我们游到头了 得上到岸上去
The mossy vertical rock pace give waterfall is unclimble. 瀑布的两侧是峭壁而且布满青苔  无法攀爬 
So my best beck is this vine.Sea this run, runs all out there. 最好的选择就是利用这根藤蔓 看  它一直延伸到了岸上
It's a good, 80 foot of the vine.which is gonna be a tough climb.good shaked. 不错  这藤蔓有80英尺长 这将会是一次艰难的攀爬 看看这藤蔓牢不牢
But this gonna be the best beck to get me to the top. 但这已经是我爬上山的最佳办法了
See whether its a stable vine.I'm taking my way. 看它牢不牢靠 我正奋力向上爬
This is dangerous, the rocks will down.Let's go for this. Go! 这也很危险  因为可能会有落石 管不了这么多了  继续前进
This is all about trying to use leg strength rather than arm stength. 顺着藤蔓向上爬主要是运用腿部力量 而不是手臂的力量
The arms tired first.I go quite great on this vine. 手臂会最先疲劳  我的藤蔓攀爬技术发挥地还不错
For I need another training course to the top of it.So far It's harder. 爬上去需要的是另种攀爬技巧 到目前为止 真是举步维艰啊
I've got to pays myself here.The last feet always the hardest,you gonna conserve your energy. 一定得全力以赴了 最后的一段也是最艰难的一段 你得保存好自己的体力
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464073.html