《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第192期:很危险的事(在线收听

 Try and get some of this bamboo to make a torch out of. 砍段竹子  做个火把

As you can see, it's quite a deep-looking cave in there.That's what I want to get into. 那山洞挺深的 进去得拿火把
China has the largest number of unexplored cave systems in the world, 中国未开发洞穴数量居世界首位
and during the World War II,resistance fighters often used caves 二战期间 军队常利用这些山洞
as places to hide US airmen shot down over the jungles. 收留被击落林中的美国空军
I'm gonna make a simple bamboo torch. 我准备做个简易竹火把
Get that, and you can then fill that with just loads of dry tinder.Any of this stuff would be good. 要把这里填上燃料 干木屑之类的
These leaves have been sheltered from the rain by overhanging rocks. 岩壁挡了雨水  地下枯叶仍干燥
Just use a bit of this vine to hold it all together, 用藤蔓缠起来  别散了架
and keep packing it. And I want it to be packed good and tight. 多装点  扎结实
Just tie it off at the top, get it lit.Okay. 再把顶上系紧  就能点火了 好了
Bats just shot out, as well.The thing is, there are bats in there.That means food. 飞出来几只蝙蝠 看  里面好多蝙蝠 这意味着洞里有食物
Let's not freak them out with the smoke.You smell all the ammonia as well from the guano. 别让浓烟惊了蝙蝠 你也能闻到 这由粪便产生的氨气味
I want to be a bit careful of breathing that stuff in. 我得小心不能吸入这些气体
You get spores into your lungs,which can be really nasty and dangerous. 如果不小心吸入了孢子 那可是件很恶心很危险的事
Need to cover up my face before go in here. 在进去之前  要把口鼻捂上
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464078.html