《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第196期:放慢脚步(在线收听) |
Get struck by him,he's gonna inject you with his mix of hemotoxic and neurotoxic venom. 一旦被它咬了 你就被注入一种混合了 血毒素和神经毒素的毒液 You get hit, you probably got half a day before you're brown-bread dead. 若是被咬了 在你死翘翘前 估计也就剩半条的命了
Okay, it's coming back. When it come back,we're gonna move together, on three. 它又要过来了 等它过来时 数到三 我们一起离开
One, two, three, let's go. Let's go. 一 二 三 撤
Tell you what,Get an encounter like that,and it definitely just slows your pace a bit. 跟你说 一旦遇到这种情况 你一定要放慢脚步
Makes you a little bit more wary.Let's stay together. We'll move. 要更谨慎一些 跟紧我 继续前进
It's only a matter of time before I come across an all-too-familiar challenge 估计不久后 我就会碰到那再熟悉不过的挑战
another waterfall, swollen by the typhoon. 另一个因为台风而满溢的瀑布
See if we can climb down this bit.Go real steady.Use the vine. 看看还能向下一点吧 很牢固 抓紧藤蔓
Hang on. This hasn't quite gone to plan here.Still an overhanging. 等等 这超出了我的计划 是条悬挂的藤蔓
It is quite a long way down, as well. 我已经很向下了
Problem is, I don't know how deep that water is. 问题是 我不知道水有多深
There's good clarity in it, you know?But round trip.b-b-b-b-buh! 但是很清澈 荡秋千喽 啦 啦 啦
I hang up this rope.Have to go for this! 我荡了起来 要开始了
At least I know it's deep enough!Go on, then! 起码水很深 你也跳吧
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464082.html |