《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第202期:寻找你的节奏(在线收听

 I spent a soaking night in the chinese jungle. 我在中国丛林中度过了湿漉漉的一夜

The rain has eased for a moment, 雨势变弱一阵子了
and I'm checking the traps to see if they've caught anything. 而我要检查下有没有捕到什么
I've got a rat that's squashed under this. 我抓到只老鼠 压扁在这下面了
It's funny, 'cause, actually, the more elaborate, 这很搞笑  因为实际上更精确的
bigger deadfall trap didn't get anything,but this really simple figure-of-four 大型的陷阱 都抓不到什么 但这个非常简单的四角固定的
trap that I've used loads of times before has worked. 我用过很多次的陷阱 却有收获了
But I'm gonna keep the rat for later. 但等会儿再想老鼠的事
Now the rain has stopped,I want to make some progress through this jungle whilst the going's good. 现在雨已经停了 我要在丛林中前进 赶在一切都很顺利时
The jungle has thinned a little now,and I can make quick progress here. 现在丛林的密度已经变小一些了 我能在这里走快一些
It's important to read the terrain and I can make quick progress here.so you can pick up features ahead of you. 通过观察地形 来了解树木非常重要 因为你可以了解前面的情况
Sometimes moving through the jungle efficiently is just about finding your rhythm. 有时候在丛林里有效的前进 就是寻找到你的节奏
You can see loads of rainwater has collected just in the bowl of this tree. 你能看到许多雨水淤积在 这棵树的树洞里
It rained loads last night. 昨夜下了很多雨
In the jungle, where you're sweating so much and it's so humid, you've got to keep drinking. 在丛林里  你会流很多汗 而这里很潮湿  所以你要一直喝水
The easiest way of getting this out,use a bit of bamboo. 最简单的弄出它的方法是 用一些竹子
And it's a technique that the San Bushmen in Africa showed me.Just drink it straight up. 这个技术是那些 非洲以采集狩猎为生的人教给我的 就直接喝吧
You should always avoid drinking from stagnant pools,but I know this water is fresh because it rained so much last night. 你要始终避免饮用死水 但我知道这水是干净的 因为昨晚的雨下得太大了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464088.html