《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第214期:迎风而上(在线收听

 In fact, you know what? 事实上  你知道吗

The remains of this paraglider and a bit of breeze that there is out in the lake, 降落伞剩下的部分 加上湖面上的徐徐微风
there's no reason why I shouldn't make something much cooler to cross this with. 我可以弄出点辅助工具 让横渡行动变得轻松些
Yeah, let's get this going.I'm gonna try to make a kite. 说干就干 我要做个大风筝
First job is to modify the shape of the chute and attach the control lines. 首先要调整一下降落伞的形状 再接上控制方向的丝线
Leaves stuffed into each corner create a solid point to secure them. 在伞盖的各个角落塞点小东西 用来固定它
At the end of this, just put a clove hitch in it one turn, two turns and then in front of themselves. 在这头打一个双套结 绕一圈  两圈 然后把它套进去
The good thing about this is it'll tighten on itself,and that then can't come undone. 这种结绳法的优点在于它的两圈之间 可以相互压紧 而不会松开
The lines are in place,next I fashion a makeshift control bar to help maneuver the kite. 搞定绳子以后接下来要做个简易船舵 用以控制风筝的方向
With the kite positioned downwind just off the shoreline,it's time to get it airborne. 把它安置在顺风方向的海岸线上以后 就是时候乘风而行了
Let's see if we can try and get this thing launched from the water. 看看能不能让风筝从湖面上飞起
The wind is out, and the lines are tight.Give it a good pull. 起风的时候  适时拉紧绳子 拉一把试试
But the first two attempt don't work,on my third try, it catched just right. 前两次尝试都没有成功 第三次它终于迎风而上
Success.There we go.Up it goes. 成了 好了 扶摇直上啊
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464182.html