《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第217期:昼夜温差极大(在线收听) |
My first priority is fire.Once warm, I can explore the building. 头等要事就是生火 只要暖和过来 我就能检查一下这房子 Okay, feel a bit more human with that. 这样总算有点人气了
And it's got dark fast,and this part of the Rockies sees massive temperature changes. 天很快就黑了 在落基山脉这片地区昼夜温差极大
Now, this is very welcome. 火是非常有用的
Well, you know, if I make some sort of torch,and this derelict building works out, 要是我再做个火把什么的 检查一下这座废弃的建筑
no reason why I can't make shelter in there. 我就能在这里过一夜了
A live aspen branch is perfect for my torch,as the green wood won't burn. 新鲜的白杨树枝很适合做火把 因为生材无法燃烧
Now all I need do is split the top of this.one way and then the other, 我要做的就是把顶部劈开 使之成呈十字型
and then you get four prongs like that,and just stuff it with loads of dead twigs. 然后就有四个这样的尖头 塞一些枯木枝 进去
Jam a bit of this pine resin in as well.It's gonna help it burn. 加一点松木树脂 使它烧得更旺
Okay. Let's go and have a look in this place. 好了 我们去看看这个地方
As I start the search,I hear the sound of distant thunder.There's a storm on the way. 当我正要开始检查时 远方传来隆隆的雷声 暴风雨就要来了
Man, look at that wind suddenly coming in. 瞧 突然起风了
But the storm is not my only problem. 但风暴还不是我唯一的麻烦
Well, that those are bear-claw marks. 看这个 这些是熊的爪印
And you can see it's just been ripping down there Probably bears that have been trashing all of this. 墙上的皮都给抓掉了 也许熊正是这房子破烂不堪的主凶
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464185.html |