《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第220期:重新振作精神(在线收听

 I'm in an old, deserted homestead in the shadow of the Rocky mountains. 我现在在落基山脉背阴处 一所荒弃的旧宅里

Morning in the rockies after a thunderstorm is about the most spectacular place you'll ever see. 雨后山脉的清晨 会是你曾见过的最美妙的景色
Just beautiful.And a nice time just to warm up before getting going,and also try and freshen up a bit. 太美了 在出发前再暖和暖和 而且可以梳洗一下
Out in the wild, washing and personal admin are not only important for your hygiene, 荒野之中  洗漱干净和保持个人卫生 不仅仅是为了身体健康
but they serve as a morale booster and help to lift the spirits. 还可以提升士气 帮你重新振作精神
I've got some of this alder branch.It's like nature's toothbrush. 我找到些桤木树枝 这些可是天然的牙刷
You can recognize it because it's the only deciduous tree. 因为是这片唯一的落叶树 所以可以辨别出来
It's got these little cones on it here. 在这里可以看见锥形的部位
All you got to do-chew the end to rough it up a bit, like that, 你要做的就是  咬松它的根部 就像这样
then use that to really get in your teeth and give them a clean. 然后将它插到牙缝中 开始刷牙
And then I got a bit of this mullein.That's also known as cowboy loo paper. 我还找到这些毛蕊花属的植物 它另外一个广为人知的名字是 牛仔的手纸
Really velvety, soft leaves perfect. But you are not getting a demo of that one. 天鹅绒般柔软的叶子 非常好  但你们是看不到使用示范了
In the light of day, this homestead seems a lot more inviting.But it's time to move on. 在白天  房子看起来还挺吸引人的 但是时候继续上路了
Feels kind of weird leaving this old homestead. 离开这所旧房子还真感觉有点奇怪
Something.. homely about it that kind of half suggests that 那房子让我有家的感觉 虽然房子真的是破烂不堪
there should be people nearby,even though it's really dilapidated. 但还是给人带来 附件有人居住的错觉
On the outskirts of the homestead,I find an old telegraph pole. 在房子郊外 我发现一根旧的电报杆
This would usually offer the survivor a glimmer of hope,but out here, signs of civilization mean nothing. 这通常都给求生者带来一线希望 但在这里  文明的遗迹却不代表什么
Normally, this wouldn't be a bad thing to follow. 正常来说  跟着电线杆走是个好选择
Being out here, look, just doesn't lead anywhere just goes straight back into the ground. 但现在 瞧 跟着走就行不通了 杆子都断了 直指地面
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464188.html