《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第229期:与危险共舞(在线收听) |
I need this knot to be big enough to swing out and over there 这个节要打的很大 达到甩上去后 and to get snagged and hooked on that railing. 足以勾住铁轨
but my arms are just ruined after the climb. 但攀爬之后 我的双臂已经酥软无力
I almost caught this one. 这次差点勾住
I'm balanced on one foot,holding on with one hand, 我靠一脚来保持平衡 一手抓住
and trying to swing a 30 pound chain above my head. 试图把30磅重的铁链甩过头顶
Just needs a bit more length there.It's caught, it's caught. 需要再长一点 勾住了 勾住了
It's officially time for a courage pill.I'm up. 考验勇气的时候到了 我爬上来了
I can still see my hands shaking.These tracks are shiny. 双手还在不停颤抖 铁轨十分光滑
That means they're still in use.I'm gonna follow them. 这说明它们还在使用 我要沿着它们走下去
But be aware,you can follow them for days with no signs of life. 但要知道 走上几天几夜你可能连个影子都看不到
Through straight through this tunnel. 咱们径直穿过这条隧道
It'll be quicker and easier than going over it as well to get through. 直接穿过去会更快 也简单许多
But there's always a risk walking into a railway tunnel this narrow. 但走在这种狭窄的火车隧道中 就好比与危险共舞
Hang on. Stop, stop.The tracks are viberating. 等等 停下 停 轨道在颤抖
There's a train comming.we need to move. Go, go, go, go, go, go. 火车来了 我们得离开 冲 冲 快跑
Keep up with me! run! 跟上我 快跑
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464197.html |