《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第238期:地下洞穴(在线收听) |
Caves often look completely different when you retrace your steps. 而当你原路返回时 就会发现洞穴已经完全不同了 So keep looking behind you,and make a mental note of any features along the way. 所以要一直注意看身后 铭记沿路的特征
The water's getting a lot deeper now.You can also hear white water ahead. 水变深了 还能听到前面浪花的声音
So let's stay together on this, okay? 我们挨紧点 好吗
We've got to keep this torch alight.We've got to keep it out of the water. 一定要保证火把不灭 千万不能碰到水
I hate this sense of not knowing what's ahead. 我讨厌这种对前方一无所知的感觉
It's just a mad, mad place in here.And it's neither heard. 这里真让人绝望 真是叫天不应叫地不灵
All this white water is heading straight off this waterfall. 这浪正朝瀑布奔流而去
The problem is there's no way of telling just how high that is. 问题是没法知道那有多高
I could turn back,but I want to carry on. 我完全能往回走 但我想继续走下去
I'm in Guatemala,home to some of central America's biggest cave systems,and I'm facing an underground chasm. 我在危地马拉 这里有中美洲最大的洞穴群 而我正面临一个地下洞穴
All this white water is heading straight off this waterfall. 这浪正朝瀑布奔流而去
We don't want to take any chances with this. 我们不想冒任何风险
A good 30 foot down to the bottom of that.It's definitely climbable. 大概30英尺深 绝对能爬下去
I brought some vine with me in my backpack. 我背包里带了一些藤条
It's gonna help me get down this cliff. 能帮助我爬下悬崖
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464206.html |