《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第246期:美味遍布世界(在线收听) |
The hearts of most palms around the world are edible. 世界上大部分棕榈树的芯是可以吃的 You just need to cut away the tough outer leaves. 只需除去外层坚硬的树叶
There you go. Look. You get the nice, soft middle bits of this. 看这个 中间这个白嫩的 一小块
It's quite a delicacy.A lot of places around the world. 这种美味 遍布世界各地
Tastes good, you know.A bit bitter.But really good carbohydrate. 很好吃 有点苦涩 但却是很好的碳水化合物
And the great thing is,palms like this just grow all over the jungle. 最妙的是 像这样的棕榈树在丛林里随处可见
So that means you've always got a good staple food that you can feed off. 这就意味着你随时可以吃到 一顿美味大餐
Carbohydrate gives you slow-release energy,just what you need for jungle survival. 碳水化合物提供的缓释能量 足够你在丛林中存活
There's a bit of a clearing.You can actually see out over the jungle canopy here. 这儿有一小块空地 这里终于能透过丛林树冠见到天日了
You can see tree, for example, around the ridgeline.Very distinct marker to see. 比如你能看到山脊上的那棵树 就是显而易见的地标
Yeah, when you get a chance to look out like this, you've got to use it. 你得充分利用 途中的这些资源
That's what indigenous people would do in the jungle. 土著人就是用他们分辨方向的
They'd find points like that tree and use it to help them navigate through the jungle. 他们会找类似那棵树这样的标志 然后据此走出丛林
The thing is, once you get back into it,back into the heart of it,it just goes crazy again. 事实上 一旦你重新回到这儿 回到丛林中心地带 会再次遇到疯狂的境地
It feels often overpowering,claustrophobic. 总是感觉 势不可挡 成困兽之斗
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464214.html |