《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第251期:波罗的海(在线收听) |
I'm Bear Grylls.I'm gonna show you what it takes to get out alive from some of the most dangerous places on earth. 我是贝尔·格里尔斯 我将向你展示一些从世界上 最危险的地方逃出来的方式 I'm gonna make it through weak and challenges in the sort of places you wouldn't last a day without the right survival skills. 我将要战胜软弱和挑战 在这些地方 如果没有正确的生存技巧 你将连一天都活不下去
In this special I'm swaping the wilderness for the urban jungle,leaving nature behind to tackle treacherous man-made terrane. 在这一特集中荒山野岭变为城市丛林 离开大自然来到危险的水泥森林
I'll be scaling tall buildings.Need to really keep my balance on the edge of this. 我要爬上高楼 必须在这边沿上保持平衡
Getting down an dirty impure sourness.It does make me feel in the air. 下到肮脏浑浊的下水道中 这让我感觉空气中有
Pushing myself to the brink.Almost went straight off the edge of this. 把我自己推到边缘 差点直接从这边上掉下去
And having a bit of blast.Fingers in ears.Go go go go go. Go!This is gonna be my ultimate challenge. 然后来一些爆破 捂起耳朵 走走走 快 这将是我的终极挑战
This is the Baltic,one of the largest inland seas in the world. 这里是波罗的海 世界上最大的内陆海之一
It has 5,000 miles coastline stretching from the Arctic circle to Eastern Europe.And that's where I'm going. 它有着8000多公里长的海岸线 从北极圈蜿蜒至东欧 那就是我的目的地
I'm heading fast toward the city.On a floating boat. 我在向城市迅速驶近 我在一条浮船上
This time I'll make this survive at an abandoned urban environment Got to ba a tough challenge for me. 这次的求生行动 将在废弃的城市环境中进行 对我很有挑战
I'm gonna adapt the skills that perfected in the wildto show you how to survive in a tough man-made environment. 我将运用那些已在野外熟练运用的技巧 来向你展示如何在一个 人造的艰难环境中生存下来
I'm leaving facing some extreme dangerous.like a front spy or soldiers behind enemy lines. 我将去面对极端危险 就像是前线的间谍或士兵一样
I'll survive from the urban disasters like 911 Or hurricane Katrina 我将会从城市大灾难中生存下来 就像是911事件和卡特琳娜飓风
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464295.html |