《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第254期:危险的峭石(在线收听) |
Like I just says,Spread the weight between the legs and the arm.Try not panic,try to consider veilige 正如我所说的 将重量分散于两腿和手臂之间 不要慌张 要保证安全 Weather-proofed power lines are not made for climbing and not for much more resistance in rope. 耐腐蚀电线不适合用来攀爬 也不能承受过大拉力
Come on! Last bit!This is the hardest section of the traverse. 加油 最后一点 这是横穿过程中最困难的部分
I'm tired, and the slack in the wires means that here is a serious uphill battle. 我很累 松弛的绳子意味着 这里是一个严峻考验
And the lip of the building is the final obstacle,acting just like a dangerous overhang of a cliff. 屋顶的边缘是最后的障碍 就像悬崖上一块危险的峭石
Yeah, I'm across.Okay, let's bring you across.Okay, go. 好的 我过来了 好了 该你过来了 好的 过来
There's something about the hard edges of buildings that make this crossing a stomach-turner,even for experienced climbers. 这栋建筑的坚硬的边缘 使得这次横穿催人反胃 即使很有经验的攀爬者亦如此
Get the arm over the edge, that's it - right over it.That's it.That's it.Okay, let's find a way off this roof. 手臂撑上来 对 撑在这上面 就是这样 好了 你上来了 好 我们来寻找一条离开屋顶的路
Making your way through the urban jungle can be every bit as challenging as a natural one. 在水泥森林中求生 与在自然丛林中一样具有挑战性
But here, as there,you need to know how to move for speed and safety. 但这里 和那里一样 你需要知道如何快速 安全地前行
It's all about balance, confidence, and planning ahead eyes and feet in perfect harmony. 这关乎平衡 信心 以及提前计划 眼和脚的完美协调
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464298.html |