《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第274期:不想到处闲逛(在线收听) |
I'm putting my wilderness survival skills to the test in a man-made underground labyrinth. 我将我的野外生存技能运用在 这个人造的地下迷宫 There's another tunnel leading off this way. 这里有另一个隧道
There's putrid sewage up to my waist,and I need to be careful where I put my feet. 腐臭的污水深及腰部 我需要小心下脚之处
There's a step here.It's shallower here,but the stench of sewage is still overpowering. 这儿有个台阶 这儿更昏暗了 但污水的恶臭依然排山倒海
Stinks. It smells like a sewer here. 太臭了 闻起来像是下水道的味道
Sewers are like underground highways linking urban areas,so they're good for getting from place to place. 下水道就像是连接都市的地下高速公路 所以这是个很好的逃生途径
But there are some serious drawbacks. 但是也有一些严重的缺点
Bacteria from human excrement can actually get into your body through so many different ways. 事实上人类粪便中的细菌 可以通过不同方式进入你的体内
You know, not only through cuts and grazes,but also actually through your nose and your mouth just by breathing it in. 你知道 不仅通过割伤和擦伤 还会通过鼻子和嘴巴的呼吸进入身体
Diseases like cholera and typhoid can be carried in sewage bacteria, 污水细菌可以携带霍乱和伤寒这样的疾病
so I want to limit my exposure as much as possible. 所以我要尽量少将自己暴露在这种环境下
It's also worth keeping the torch low, actually. 事实上保持火把处在低处也是很必要的
Excrement's gonna give off methane,and that's lighter than air, 粪便会释放出甲烷 甲烷比空气轻
so it's gonna rise, and you often get trapped pockets of it.And methane's highly explosive. 会升起 你常常会身陷其中 而且甲烷是高度爆炸性的物质
Poisonous gases like ammonia and hydrogen sulfide may also be present,so I don't want to hang around. 氨和硫化氢等有毒气体也会存在 所以我可不想到处闲逛
But these tunnels run for miles in all directions,and exits are few and far between. 但是这些隧道西面八方绵延数英里 出口却寥寥可数
Let's go this way.I can feel a cold airflow,and I'm gonna follow it. 我们走这边 我能感觉到一股冷空气 我要顺着它走
There's also a light source coming from this side tunnel. 那儿还有一丝光源从这边的隧道透过来
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464319.html |