《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第280期:从没做过的事(在线收听

 Another 5 seconds, I was on the ground.Bear released the rope from me, 5秒钟以后  我终于落地了 贝尔解开我身上的绳索

and the helicopter just peeled off and got out of there.It was very, very, tense. 直升机腾空而上 离弦而去 当时真的千钧一发
They always say that it takes five small things to make a disaster, 俗语有云 祸不单行
like, you know, the pilot can't stand,you got clouds coming in, 就像飞行员稳不住飞机 同时还乌云密布
while I'm struggling to get you off the line.Before you know it, you got  anyway, we're,We're alive, we're here. We made it. 而你还在绳索上挣扎 你还没意识到就  总之我们 我们总算活着下来了 我们成功了
In southern Texas,we tried something we'd never done before parachuting in from a biplane. 在德克萨斯州南部 我们尝试了一件从没做过的事 从一架双翼飞机上跳伞
But there was a problem how to fit the pilot, Simon, and me into an airplane with just two seats. 可还是有个问题 怎么才能将飞行员  西蒙和我 塞进只有两个座位的飞机里
I'm right here, about 6 feet away from Bear,which, um, there was no other place to be, 我就在这里  距离离贝尔6英尺 因为我没地方可坐了
so that's where I'm gonna be for the shoot. 所以我得在这里拍
Dave's strapping me in.I think a bit of an eye-opener for both of us,cause he was thinking, as I was, 戴夫为我固定绳索时 我俩都傻眼了 因为我和他都觉得
there should be more buckle bin to this. 应该再多扣几个地方
but you looked, and there was nothing else you could do that was it. 可你也看到了  我们无计可施 只能这样了
I don't think Simon knows this,but I spoke to the pilot about it before, 我想西蒙应该不知道 但之前我和飞行员谈过了
and he was sort of shrugging his shoulders and giving me odd looks,and because he was saying, 他只是耸耸肩 惊疑地看了我一眼 因为他说
well, it's gonna really affect the aerodynamics of the wing, 这真会影响到机翼的空气动力
and I'm not sure if I can hold the plane properly and as what you think you can,he said,Yeah, I think so. 而且我不确定能不能如你所期望的 驾驭好飞机 他说  我也这么想
but, of course, Simon never knew that. 当然  西蒙一直不知道
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464325.html