《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第290期:无法再回头(在线收听) |
When Bear's on camera and he's peeling off a leech,don't forget that 当镜头里的贝尔剥离水蛭时 别忘了 behind that camera is another person with a probably equal amount of leeches on him. 在镜头后面 另一个人的身上也有同样多的水蛭
Oh, look, you see, this one is just full of blood. 瞧瞧这一条 充满了 血液
You can just see how much they take out. 看看它们能 挤出多少血
On location, the plants and the insects can be difficult enough, 在拍摄时 植物和昆虫已经让我们难以对付
but it's the temperature that can be the biggest challenge. 但其实温度才是我们的最大挑战
The environments I prefer are the extreme cold. 我宁愿选极度冰冷的环境
I probably would prefer extreme heat.For me, I'd go with the cold any day. 我可能会选极度的高温 对我来说 我当然喜欢冷天
In the Arctic Circle, the plan was to cross a near-freezing river. 在北极圈里 我们计划渡过冰河
You know, I can't say enough just how careful you got to be with water this cold. 我要说的是 通过如此寒冷的冰水要特别地谨小慎微
You know, it can be such a killer. 可能会葬身于此
The technique is, you don't want to do that with your clothes on.So we stripped off. 技巧是不能穿衣服过去 我们得脱掉衣服
I think it was about minus -30 degrees,and, you know, it was absolutely freezing. 温度大约有零下30华氏度 绝对的冰冷刺骨
whoa! Snow down the back.Okay, let's get into it. 脊梁发冷 好了 要下水了
Before he even managed to do the swim, he had to break the ice,to get into the deeper water. 在他准备下水之前 得先敲碎冰面 才能进入水中
You know, I've got a full dry suit on.And just the thought of doing that-- it was hard enough doing that,you know, in a dry suit. 我穿了一套潜水服 想着即使穿着潜水服 进入冰河也太不可思议了
I think, once you take the plunge, so to speak,and you're committed,then there's no turning back. 一旦你迈出了这一步 可以说 你就做出了承诺 无法再回头了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464335.html |