《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第315期:尽量呆在高处(在线收听) |
The Sahara is home to some of the deadliest snakes and scorpions on the planet. 撒哈拉沙漠里生活着许多 地球上最致命的毒蛇和蝎子 Plus there are hyenas and even leopards,so I'm gonna do my best to keep out of their reach. 再加上鬣狗 甚至还有豹 所以我会尽量呆在高处 远离它们
Another one across here and then just interlace it with smaller ones. 这里再搭一根 然后用小一点的树枝 横向搭建
Just use my power cord to tie all of this and we can really use anything shoelaces, webbing for the rucksack, belt, you name it. 用我的电源线把这些树枝固定 当然可以用任何材料 鞋带 背包带 皮带 随你选
Pretty rough and uncomfortable,but at least I'm off the ground,away from most dangers. 相当的粗糙和不舒服 但至少我离开了地面 远离了大多数可能的危险
You can use some of these grasses as a pillow. 我打算用这些草来做一个枕头
I always reckon 10% more effort gives you 100% more comfort. 我认为花一点点小心思 就可以让野外生存舒适许多
Okay. Fine What I'm doing now is making a bow,but this isn't for hunting.It's for creating fire. 好了 我这是在做一把弓 但不是用来打猎 而是用来钻木取火的
Its magic is in how efficiently it creates friction by turning a spindle at high speed. 它的神奇之处就在于 能够短时间内高速摩擦
It takes a little perseverance, but once you have mastered it,it's as good as having a box of matches. 得费点功夫 但是一旦掌握了技巧 就跟火柴一样好用了
The smoke is starting.Enough of that and you can make an ember to then drop into the tinder. 在冒烟了 已经可以了 现在有了一点碳 然后放到易燃物上
Okay. Then the ember on a tip carefully into the tinder and just nurture it.There we go. We got flame. 好的 一小块碳 小心的放在易燃物上 稍微的吹一下 搞定 有火了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464453.html |