《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第329期:一段逃命经历(在线收听) |
Rivers flood instantly.You know, you watch these things rising minute by minute. 洪水倾泻而至 你看着水面急速上涨 Whoa, look, look, look, look! Look at the waterfall!That was just a kind of small torrent before. 天呐 看 看瀑布 那里之前还是一条小山涧
There is a load more water coming down here now.That wind is just incredible. 水量还在不断地上升 这风太奇妙了
I've chosen this clip because I'd always wanted to witness a flash flood. 我选择了这个片段 因为我总想着见证山洪暴发
Look at that!And here I was right in the thick of it. 看那 而我目睹了山洪汹涌的时刻
Power of nature--it can easily grab you by the backside and shake you around quite violently. 自然的力量 它能轻易地从后方偷袭你 带给你你猛烈的一击
This river is definitely now out of action.And we're back into the jungle. 这条河现在肯定不能去了 我们得回到丛林
Number 16 is a moment in Montana that I had to run for my life. 第16位 是我在蒙大拿州的一段逃命经历
What were they thinking?Through straight through this tunnel. 他们在想什么啊 咱们径直穿过这条隧道
It'll be quicker and easier than going over it as well to get through. 直接穿过去会更快 也简单许多
Okay, hands up. It was a bad idea.Hang on. Stop, stop. 好吧 我收回 这主意糟透了 等等 停下 停
But it made my list because, to be honest, it got interesting. 不过它上了我的排行榜 因为 老实说 其实蛮有趣的
we need to move. Go, go, go, go, go, go.Keep up with me!Run! 我们得离开 冲 冲 快跑 跟上我 快跑
You don't quite know how fast the train is. 你不知道那火车到底有多快
You don't really know anything 'cause you just hear the noise and you see this light barreling towards you,and you just run. 你什么都不知道 只能听到鸣笛声 看到灯光打过来 你就必须得跑
Almost there. Keep going. Keep going. Keep going.Come on! 快到了 快跑 快跑 快跑 加把劲
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464467.html |