《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第336期:无比珍贵的水(在线收听) |
Snow down the back.Okay, let's get into it. 真是冻死人了 好了 下水吧 The water was so cold,it immediately froze on the camera lens. 水太冷了 以至于一碰到镜头就冻结成冰
At this point, it's critical to keep focus on reaching the other side. 此时 最重要的就是集中精力 尽快到达对岸
Of course, at you don't see as the audience is you can't feel how cold that is. 作为旁观者观看这一幕 必然感觉不到有多冷
And minus 25,you know, it's where you put your meat or your veg to freeze. 零下25度 这温度能冻僵人体的血肉
So far, it's looking,looking okay. Oh, hang on.Okay, we're in. 现在来看 情况还不错 坚持 我要浸入水中了
Okay, it's over the deep bit.Let's get ashore.Bloody Norah!Man, that is nice. 好了 最深的地方过来了 上岸吧 天啊 上帝 真暖和
Sometimes my boys watch these sort of programs,and they go, "are they really that cold." 有时我儿子看这些节目的时候 他们会问"真那么冷吗"
When you can show them a shoelace.Out horizontal,then you know it's cold. 那就向他们展示这根鞋带吧 都冻结实了 知道有多冷了吧
In at number eight is the Sahara desert,where I found fluid in the strangest of places. 精彩时刻第八名发生在撒哈拉沙漠 我在最难以置信的地方发现了水
The Sahara is the largest and hottest desert in the world. 撒哈拉是世界上最大最热的沙漠
The temperature is 130 degrees,and finding fluid is my biggest priority. 气温达到华氏130度 所以找到水是我的首要任务
I've been given a camel by a local Berber tribesman,an old beast that had been put out of its misery. 当地柏柏尔部落的人给了我一头骆驼 一头年迈而刚离世的骆驼
What I'm looking for is the liquids. 我要的是水
I was hoping that the undigested contents of the camel's stomach would contain vital fluid. 我希望在骆驼胃里没消化的食物中 能有无比珍贵的水
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464474.html |