《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第338期:可谓恶心至极(在线收听

 If he had gone down between those two,He would've been brown bread, you know?Dead. 如果他被挤在船和冰山中间 他就成黑面包了  你懂吧  他就死了

I just managed to keep my balance, which probably saved my life. 我平衡控制的刚刚好  也救了我的命
Crushed between ice and ship would've been bad. 被挤在冰山和船中间可不是好玩的
And that was a bit of a closer shave than I normally like, for sure. 这无疑比我通常的脱险更刺激一些
Coming up, my most extreme bug eat ever.Oh, my goodness.I'm not gonna forget that one. 接下来是我最劲爆的吃虫经历 我的老天爷啊 这我终生难忘
Okay, let's go.I'm Bear Grylls,and welcome back to my all-time greatest moments. 好了  我们走吧 我是贝尔·格里尔斯 欢迎继续收看我的精彩时刻集锦
If you thought the whip scorpion at number 23 was bad,this bug eat in Zambia was so disgusting. 若你觉得第23名的生吃鞭尾蝎很要命 那这次在赞比亚吃虫子可谓恶心至极
It's hitting in hard at number six. 使其能排到第六名
Often when he eats these large bugs or insects or grubs,um, they do explode. 通常他吃这些大虫子或者蛆的时候 虫子的汁液会滋出来
That's a rhino beetle larva there.You can just eat them -- eat them raw. 这是犀牛甲虫的幼虫 你不能就这么吃  生吃它们
When he brought out the first one, it was about this big. 他拿出的第一个虫子  差不多这么大
I thought, "that's pretty cool," you know?And he munched it. 我觉得"这真酷" 然后他开始使劲嚼
No wonder they fry them.Ready for this? 怪不得要炸一下再吃呢 准备好了吗
Then he carried on exploring, and he found one this big.It was so full of juice.Oh, my goodness! 然后他接着找  找到一个这么大的 脂肥肉厚 我的天呐
The size of your thumb -- actually, bigger than my thumb,and full, full of pus. 跟你的拇指  实际上比我的拇指大 充满了脓液
I'm not gonna eat, I'm not gonna need to eat for a week after this one. 吃了这个我一周都吃不下饭了
That still makes me feel bad. 至今想起来我还是恶心
This actually ranks as one of the worst things I have ever, ever eaten. 绝对是这辈子我吃过最惨绝人寰的东西之一
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464476.html