《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第363期:令人举步维艰(在线收听

 Really, your only chance of surviving a croc attack is either to get lucky and hope the croc lets you go to try and get a better grip of you 要想从鳄鱼的攻击中活下来  唯一的机会 便是祈祷好运  奢望它能先放你一马 等待一个更好的时机撕裂你

or to try and roll with it so it can't shake you and then go for the eyes. 或者跟它扭成一团  就不会被撕扯成碎片 再找机会对它眼睛来一下
But, really, with a big salty, you know, slim chances, really. 但说真的  要是碰上只咸水鳄  希望渺茫
Just got to take your time going through this sort of stuff.Not rush it. 必须小心翼翼地穿过这片区域 不能急
You want to keep scanning just for any signs of bubbles on the water. 得时刻留意水面上的气泡
Also, sort of watch out for any of the water lilies moving.That's another indicator of crocs. 还要警觉那些飘动的睡莲 这些都是鳄鱼存在的信号
I'm getting so many of these.These leeches.There are two of them. 这些玩意还真多 该死的蚂蟥 这有两只
The whole swamp is just riddled with these guys. 整片沼泽都散布着这些东西
All they do,look, squeeze it And you'll see what they're feeding off,my blood. 它们 瞧  挤一下 你会发现它们吸的是 我的血
This is what they'll do.They'll suck on and then inject an anticoagulant. 它们以此为食 吸附于体表后  它们会向皮肤释放一种抗凝血剂
It will means you just bleed and bleed till they've had their fill and then they'll just drop off. 使你不停流失血液 直到它们吸饱后 便会自动脱落开来
The biggest worry about these is you then get the wound infected in water like this. 最需要顾虑的便是  伤口暴露在 这样的水质中  容易感染
Environments change quickly here,and I've moved from rainforest into thick tidal mangrove,which means I'm close to the coast. 这的环境变化很快 我已经从热带雨林转入繁茂的红树林潮滩 也就是说  我离海岸不远了
There's 2,500 square miles of it here in the northern territory. 这种地貌在北部地区 要延伸2500平方英里
The dense roots and even heavier mud make it tough to travel through. 茂密的根系和厚重的泥土 令人举步维艰
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464662.html