《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第372期:考虑周全(在线收听

 Bombs away.I'm high in the Canadian Rockies,where we've just set off a huge avalanche. 放炸弹 我身处加拿大落基山脉高峰 刚刚制造了一起巨大雪崩

Now my team have buried me deep under the snow,so I can experience the suffocating conditions of the aftermath. 现在团队把我埋在雪下 以使我体验雪崩导致的 窒息场景
They've been monitoring my body for over eight minutes. 八分多钟以来   他们一直在监测我的身体指标
Now the air is running out,and I'm struggling for every breath. 但是空气即将耗尽 每次呼吸都是一种挣扎
Bear, your blood sats are below 85.We're getting the diggers in now.Okay, guys, go. 贝尔  你的血氧分压已经低于八十五了 马上救你出来 好了  伙计们  行动
In the E.R., alarm bells start ringing when patients' blood sats hit 92.Mine are down to 82. 急诊室里  当病人的血压分压 低至九十二的时候就会警铃大作 我的已经低于八十二
There's very little oxygen in my blood.They've got to get me out of here fast. 血液含氧量已经极少 他们必须尽快将我救出
Come on, get the weight off my chest.Keep shoveling on the lower part of the body. 加油  把我胸口的重压拿掉 接着挖下半身
Oh, man.So powerless when you can't breathe. 够呛 无法呼吸的时候如此无力
But literally, as soon as that oxygen comes in, 但是说实在的  一旦氧气涌来
it's like someone turning the light on, you know? 就好像有谁把灯打开了似的  明白吗
Hey, you all right, man?Just need human contact.Man, you all right? You all right?Give us a hug.Yeah. Hey. 你还好吧  伙计 来点儿人类接触 伙计  你还好吧  还好吧 来个拥抱吧 行啊  来
Warm up. Good job.That tough?I didn't like that at all.I never want to go through that again. 暖和暖和  好样的 这么困难啊 一点儿都不喜欢那样 再也不要重来一次了
Lesson is...never, ever get in an avalanche. 教训就是 永远不要被困在雪崩里
You know, plan where you're going,think smart,and don't take unnecessary risks. 得记住  计划行程 考虑周全 还有  不要冒不必要的险
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqs/464671.html